Hi all,

So i got a 6br barrel put on my Model 11 the other day,and when I started sizing some of the new lapua brass to see if I could bump the shoulder a few thousandths, (using a headspace gage) I noticed that the FL die (redding S bushing) would not bump the shoulder at all, even when screwed all the way down to the shellholder. Even with a case in the die the shellholder seems to be completely contacting the die. Just to be sure I gave it as much pressure as practical, with no luck.

Any ideas? The new brass will chamber but it still bothers me that the die wont bump the shoulder at all, and soon i'll need it to.

Also, when first trying my brass in the chamber I had put a 223 ejector in the bolt head, and it wouldn't close (that's why i tried sizing my new brass). I took it out and it closed with a good fit. Does anyone know where I can get a 308 extractor? The one listed on midway says "all calibers" but i'd like to be sure. Lastly, with a proper extractor will my brass still chamber or will I encounter the same problem i did with the 223 extractor (bolt doesnt close)???

Thanks for the help

Jake