I bought it from Grab A Gun and it is a 6.5 Creedmoor with a 24" barrel.

i have read several reviews and posts with varying responses from very satisfied to very unsatisfied. My review is as follows:

I ordered the rifle on Momday morning and I received an email Monday afternoon stating that my rifle had shipped! It arrived yesterday however I didn't get to pick it up until today (the FFL dealer I use is closed on Wednesday).

The rifle arrived packaged very well, double boxed.

It was EXACTLY as described in the ad:

6.5 Creedmoor, 24" heavy barrel, Accutrigger, Accustock in FDE, TACTICAL BOLT KNOB, detachable magazine, and scope base.

I wiped the gun down and inserted to bolt, to my surprise the action was quite smooth (not gritty feeling).

I mounted a Vortex Viper 4-16x50 with Vortex rings then loaded 5 rounds of Hornady 140 gr ELD MATCH into the magazine. I didn't have any problem getting the magazine to lock into place in the magazine well. I then cycled all 5 rounds through the action, each one fed smoothly and ejected correctly!

I then placed a target at 50 yards and another at 100 yards I had the rifle close at 50 in 2 shots and zeroed at 100 with 5 more shots.

I shot the rifle 20 times this afternoon and it is a keeper. Sub MOA with factory ammo. I will adjust the trigger tonight to the lowest setting (I shoot an 8oz trigger on my custom 6.5-284). I actually like the feel of the Accustock.

Most of my shooting was from a bench rest but at the end of my session I attached my bipod, just to check for a change in impact, dead on at 100 yards! I'll try to attach a pic of the target.

Lonster