Back in June I reported about a Criterion that I could not get to shoot. Well it was replaced by Criterion with a 1:13 twist 308 Win and after getting the action back from Sharp Shooter
( T & T plus new trigger Flawless) I had it at the range today using 125gr. Sierra's with a couple of different loads and a few different seating depths and as of now am happy to say it does look promising.
Using IMR 4895 and -.015 off the lands I had a 3 shot group measuring 0.273, a different depth at just under .3 both same charge ( don't ask I won't give it to you). Now I will tweak these depths just a little in & out and start with 5 shot groups, crossing my fingers that it will work. This is for hopefully a 200 yard bench rest rifle.

Almost forgot weather conditions this morning 44* 7-12 mph westerly wind raining and fog so thick at times you could not see the target at 100 yards.
I have a new McMillan Edge LV coming for this rebuild so when it is finished I post pictures of the rifle and hopefully some decent targets, with chrono info.