The wife, myself, and daughter went to a match this past weekend. As per usual, when we get to the location, I use my kestrel Drop and enter the current weather conditions. So we do that and pull up our dope. All three of us were shooting over the top of the targets. I had to drop my scope down 2 or 3 tenths at 600. Teresa about the same and my daughters 243, I had to crank down half a mil. Just for the match, on my daughters rifle, I trued it to the actual drop we were seeing at 600 so it would be calibrated for what was going on. Otherwise we would have to quickly shoot and verify every distance and write down what the dope was. When I trued it, it jumped her velocity up just under 200 fps. CRAZY. I probably wouldnt have dont that but I have the original MV written down in dope book.

I have shot this place before and didnt see this issue a month ago. I updated local conditions as did my wife. So we were using two different devices same calculator that gave similar answers that were apparently off.

Truing her data worked for that match because my daughter came in 22nd for the match.

Any ideas? I am about to break down and go back to the magneto speed just to see if anything is changed.