I ran into another problem on the Savage 116 I recently bought at a pawnshop...When I got it the trigger was all out of adjustment,and the safety didn't move..I loosened the rear screw a little and got the safety moving,and with some good advice from members of this forum I got the trigger adjusted well..I thought everything was fine till today when I dicovered that the safety would lock the bolt just fine,but wouldn't keep the gun from firing. I pulled the pin,and removed the trigger,and saw another adjustment screw under it.I turned it a little each way ,and still didnt solve the issue.I figured I'd turn it a little further,and as soon as I did I heard something hit the floor.It was about a quarter inch of my tang safety .It had broke right on the grooved section that you slide with your thumb...I looked at Numrich and it seems they are only about 8 dollars for most 116s..I really dont know exactly what model 116 it is .It has black synthetic blind mag stock,and is not accu-trigger.What model would this be..It has the narrow safety...I looked at the 110 safetys and they sell a milled steel version for 22 dollars. Will thes work,and are they worth the extra money?...Thanks.