Well I have just finished a session with 10BA Stealth 6.5 creedmoor. With a little under 500 rounds, its a tack driver. First, I had a cheap($49) scope/mount combo just to run some rounds. Did the 5-5 barrel break in. Be sure to check the allens holding the upper to the stock. They get a little loose after a 100 rounds. Torqued to spec (61 in/lbs if I remember) and everything has stayed put. The action was really too tight and loosened up nicely after 100 rounds or so.Still not as smooth as a Christianson, but very good. I run 60 rounds per session and a do thorough cleaning. Also switched to SS 12x42 scope with SSALT mount. Mount was too high. Switched to Leo QRW rings medium height. Perfect. Now I can get a super solid cheek weld. American Eagle 140gr is ok. Hornady IL better. Stay away from the loads with the soft lead tip. Hornady white tail...ok for hunting but not precision. Hornady 120 gr AMAX..bingo! Zero'ed at 112 first. Blistered the target. The little tiny 1 inch red diamond completely punched out. Next 200 and do another zero. Inch to inch and a half spread. Consistent with the ballistics info. The circular red center with black background and yellow shoot&c stick on targets are the easiest for me to see. I can stay in the red circle 8 or 9 times of 10 at 207 with a 2 degree uphill and 10-13 right to left crosswind. I am no expert shooter, but people always love the look of the rifle. I took the trigger down about 2 to 3 tenths so it is right at 1.9 or 2.0. It's a very nice trigger right out of the box. I grew up shooting smaller caliber so its just a preference of mine. So far every time out the wind has been a factor. Oh well. Next stop is 300 yds. The 120 AMAX dope shows a 7.1 inch drop from 200. Thats pretty flat. Muzzle speed is 2910 wth the 120 AMAX. sku 81492. 200 yards is getting boring. I pick different edges of the bulls eye to mix it up. For the money, it shoots very well. Hope this helps! Sign the vetogunmadeggon petition !!!!