This will be first impression right now. I dont have a lot of time and will pick it back up at work. Also I wont have any time to go to range for a couple weeks as we are finally going on vacation woop.

I finally got my two actions back 1 is 6.5 CM, the other is .338 LM. I had paid for competition triggers and they were so late sending them to me that they went a head and installed them for me.

First impression seemed like it was a much easier bolt lift. But I must say it took 4 months to get them done so I could forget how they use to feel. But as they are they just seem like there is no binding what so ever and a touch on the slop side. But they do from my recollection seem much smother in that department.

I cycled a few rounds both with a bullet and without. The CM, from the day I got it could only work well with a particular aics mag. It had a severe rub mark on it and was the ONLY one that woud work 100 percent. I didnt play with it much but the few times I did try to cylcle ammo through it, it wouldnt work AT ALL in that rifle so something has changed. It did cycle from another aics mag. This will require more looking into.

Last point until after range day with will be at least 2 weeks. The ejection!!!! or almost lack there of. Empty cases will clear the port about 50 % of the time. Cases with heavy bullets clear the port on ejection but just barely. The ejection seems very weak and lethargic. If either of these were going to be a competition gun this would be un acceptable.

OK have to get going. I will finish at work.