Hi all,

I have a 1st gen 516 in .260.

It had a horrible trigger pull. . The roller at the rear of the trigger linkage would not roll. I soaked it and got it free. I can roll it but it will not roll on its own. I have read it is supposed to roll and that it was not supposed to roll. I put in a smaller dia spring wire and polished the roller. It pulls so much better now.

Can anyone say for sure if the roller should roll free on its own when the trigger is pulled?

If I change the barrel and bolt to 233, do I have/need to change the magazine follower? Are the magazine followers the same as the SA rifles?

I would like to change to a rear trigger. Is there a current source of not too expensive pistol stocks available?
Will any 10/110 trigger work with this receiver?

I am wanting to SBR a savage pistol action. Look like I missed the boat on less expensive undesignated receivers a few years ago. The left hand bolt seems like it would be awkward for me, but significanty cheaper than a new action. I understand the receiver hole spacings are different from the rifles. Other than that,
what else do I have to take into account to put this model receiver in a SA rifle stock?

Any rifle stocks available for this receiver? Good stock to modify?

Thanks
JoeC