I have a FCP- cannot remember what the last letter is and the box is in Fort McMurray so not getting that anytime soon. Anyway When I first got this rifle I had it long enough to maybe shoot a box and half and had extraction issues after 3 or four rounds it would not extract I was beating on the bolt handle. So it went out to the warranty place in Canada. So after a year I got it back and it was fine. or seemed to be. I only fired maybe 60 rounds out of it after that till this spring. I retired and started to do more shooting. So everything was good for maybe 100 rounds and then more extraction issues. only this time it is hit or miss. Example last time out after a big cleaning and using a .308 chamber brush, brake clean wipeout etc. In point of fact it turned out that it really didn't need cleaning. I had a box of fed.AE 150grain FMJ boat tail and a box of Nosler 165.grain accubond's and a bunch of reloads to do a ladder test. First up the fed.AE 1st round very hard extraction beating on bolt 2nd,3rd, extraction normal 5th,6th hard extraction but not beating on bolt 7th normal 8th, 9th tight but not hard 10th beating on bolt. Never tried the Noslers. Went to the reloads at starting load 1st hard extraction .5grain more normal .5grain more normal .5grains more hard extraction. this went on for 10 rounds all at .5grains increase from starting load. so I quit. In all of this no sign of high pressure at all and on the Magnetospeed readings where what you would expect for the loads. When I got home I took the rounds that I fired and tried them in rifle any that were hard to extract at range were hard to extract at home, I tried rotating the case a 1/4 turn at a time and same thing. I was in contact with Savage Canada and found out that all they did at the first return was reset headspace, So I have talked to a few people who know their stuff and so far most thing I have a chamber issue. Savage told me they want me to return it to have it checked on their dime. But now seem to have disappeared as they don't answer their emails.. Now has anyone had anything like this with any of their Savage rifles? or any of the FCP series? I would like to know and what was done to fix the problem. Not really wanting to send off for an other year or more Thanks.