Bought a 10 FLCP-K a year ago, and I have tried everything I can think of to get it to shoot. However, I can not get it to produce a 5 shot group under 1.75 MOA.

Let me immediatley address the first thing that I think is coming into your mind "Maybe the problem is you dude!". I am capable of shooting sub MOA groups. The 11 I just picked up in 223 loves 60gr V-Max and I consistently shoot 1/2 and even 3/8ths inch groups with it.

Now back to the model 10. I have run all sorts of factory ammo through it including the following. Federal GMM 168, Hornday A-Max 168, Sako Super Hammerhead 150, PPU Match 168 HPBT, Freedom Munitions 168 A-Max, Freedom Munitions 178 A-Max, Nosler Blassitic Tip. The best I ever get is a 3 shot group at about 1.25 MOA.

Also the rifle fouls up pretty quickly, and once it gets dirty I start getting lots of fliers. I have to clean it about every 50 rounds to keep the groups together. The gun probably has about 200 or so rounds through it so far.

So what do you guys think? Is it worth sending it back to Savage to have them take a look at it, should I sell it, or should I rebarrel it?

Thanks for your input. Here are a few pics. As you can see, the equipment I have paired with the rifle is top quailty stuff.

Yesterday I took the ammo it likes best and went out and shot 10 5 shot groups, here are the results.