I just picked the savage mdl 25 204 last week,,,picked up some hornady 32gr and 40gr V-max factory ammo,,shot 23 rds last Saturday,,and it was definitely was leaning towards the 40gr,,although the 32gr wasn't,t far behind,,40 sub moa,,32 shoots just over moa..thought this wasn't bad at all,,this gun definitely has some potential,,went home cleaned er good,,went out again the day after shot another twenty rounds[after I removed barrel and lightened the accu trigger))point of impact was 1'' higher then previous day but grouping was better,,,not complaining,,figured maybe I torqued the 3 stock bolts a little tighter then factory setting,,explaining my tighter groups and p.o.i. 1'' higher,,,,I did do quite a bit of research on here and various sites on the net,,,sure the bolt is a little small in diameter,,plastic clip,plastic trigger guard,,pinned barrel,,,,but also read that this rifle likes to have a few rounds down the tube before you really see the groups,,so before i went again today,,I measured concentricity on a box of 32gr v-max,,,and decided to shoot he worst runout's first to foul my barrel...still shot moa with my first 6 shot's,,and thing were still getting tighter,,finally my last group of 6 rounds,one shot was a flier still making it .7 moa,,the remaining 5 shot's .3 moa,,,,WOW,,,this gun's definitely a KEEPER,,,good work SAVAGE !!
the only problem now is i was planning on reloading for improved accuracy,,I guess I gotta try to match accuracy lol.