I have put a deposit on a model 12lrp in 6.5 creedmoor. I intend to shoot out to 1,000 yards. Im new to long range shooting and just trying to get into it. I bought the gun that seems to be the best bang for my buck as far as being setup for long range.

Im looking at optics now. I would like to be at least 20 power. I do not intend to use the reticle for ranging so FFP is not a must have. However it would be nice to have some markings for windage ect that would work at the right power.

Right now my top optics im looking at are the Vortex Viper HS-t 6-24x50 for around $650 the vortex pst ffp 6-24x50 around $950, the nightforce shv 5-20x56 at around $1100 and sig sauer whiskey 5 5-20x50 also ar around $1100.

Due to my budget the hs-t is at the top of my list because i dont need ffp or anilluminated reticle that the pst offers. I have looked at all 3 scopes in person. But could only look at them in store. If i could take them outside that would have been nice.

Any suggestions on any of these scopes or others in the price range that i should look at instead? Thank you.