I have been tinkering with a 20practicle rig for quite some time now probably 5 or more years. In this time I have had 2 major surgeries and lost interest but now am back. Finally I figured out I needed a 223 boltface for my target action and the 20p barrel. When I first got this rig I headspaced it with a ptg gauge that was with the wrong bolthead so now I have to reheadspace not a big deal.

I am now thinking since I have 100 pieces of good new Lapua brass I am going to headspace to that of course putting the piece of tape on the brass as a no go. Would you experienced guys do this I personally think it would be better but open to all comments? Would you go ahead and resize the brass to the 20practicle before headspacing? When and if I sell this rifle I am going to include the brass with the rifle. I also am not going to use the ejector as I think it will be easier on my brass and not having to chase down empties!

At 74 I did my first bolthead swap so I guess I am now a brother in the brotherhood. It was certainly interesting I can say that!!

All comments appreciated you guys have been real good to me

bob