Just recently received my SECOND duaramaxx stock. Sent the first one back to Band C. The second one is better but not perfect. I reworked it quite a bit to get the barrel off of the right side of the channel, and to get clearance where it should be. Removed ALOT of material around tang, and now it totally floats. Barrel is centered and iI have paper clearance along side action. I am told that the 2 part epoxies are the best to use on this material, using wax as a release agent. I have bedded remys before, several in fact. Do I fill the entire cavity in front of the recoil lug, and do I go all the way to the top?. I am nervous about the detent on the rear of the recoil lug. I am afraid of mechanical lock. Also do i "skim' bed the pillar area and supports? I know that the tang must remain floated and free. I thought I saw a pictorial on here somewhere. I am skilled with a dremel, as that is how I got the stock to the point that it is now. It was no wheres near a "drop in". It is MUCH better now, but it took me the better part of a half day to get it right. I was not going to send it back AGAIN. Any body got any thoughts or suggestions?Thanks.7STW