I recently purchased a new model 12 LRP in 243 Win and finally got a scope on it and all the reloading equipment I needed. Needless to say I was very excited to shoot and see what it could do. I have been extremely dissapointed with the performance. I have tried 105 gr. A-max and hornady 105 gr. BTHP's which I knew would be iffy since the LRP has a 9.25 twist rate. After measuring the OAL I put some loads together and so far everything has been about a 4" group at 100 yards. I then tried two brands of factory ammo and had similar results. I am just curious if anyone has ever had a similar issue or if I may be overlooking something? I shot my other guns just to make sure it wasnt me! I should mention that I tried Hybrid 100 and IMR 4350 for powder, I started at the starting load and worked up to max with both powders and I also tried several different seating depths. I have double checked all scope base screws, rings,and action screws to make sure they are torqued to spec. Thanks for any input!