Hello, I am looking to build my first savage in 30-06. I chose the cartage for several reasons: I am already set up to reload for it, great versatility and good accuracy. I chose the action based on my father and uncle's rifles and recommendation, I also like the ability to switch barrels without extensive labor. If I go hunting in Colorado I will be able to trust it to have enough energy for longer range shots. I feel as though I have all my bases covered with my firearm collection but still lack an accurate, powerful scoped bolt action rifle. I am having several difficulties. I am looking for a cheap long action 110 to re-barrel and restock. I have no idea where you guys find all these great deals because there seems to be none to be had in my area. Second, who makes a quality, affordable barrel? I am looking for a threaded barrel that is at least 24 inches long. I like to target shoot and do not want the barrel to lose accuracy due to getting hot after several shots. I bought the premium membership to look through the classified's but still am a little lost.