I just wanted to pass this info to OUR gang. I purchased a 10fp, .223 in march. I put EGW base,6-24 Shooters Edge 30 mil. scope, and adjusted the FACTORY trigger, using directions from this site. Assembled handloads, using Berger, 55, 64 and 70 match bullets. Long story short, with the 64 grain Berger match,(flat base), this rifle will any day of the week CONSISTENTLY shoot and group UNDER 1/4 inch @100 yrds. Oh, Iforgot to mention the Bell and Carlson, Duramaxx stock. (I had to rework it quite a bit, but finally got what I wanted and actually expected it to be) Load info is 25.5 gr. varget, 400 cci, rem, or lapua brass. COAL is 2.342. My trigger is very light and smooth, no creep, and safe. I could not beleive that I was able to adjust it down this far and still be safe. I beleive it is less than 2 pounds. I am absolutley amazed at the accuracy. Bottom line is that it can be done, with out spending a fortune, and listening to other people in the know, and I found that here. Thanks to all in the Head Shed, and all the Brain trust that are involved here! One very happy Savage owner! AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL, 7STW