not sure if this is the right place if not Mods feel free to move it...

so ive been wanting to build a loading/range box for a few years but just never got around to doing it. it snowed most of the weekend so i worked on a range box...i wanted something that i could basically just throw a lb or two of powder,a box or two of bullets,a few primed and unprimed cases in and head out and not worry about forgetting something so that way after shooting an OCW test i could just fine tune a load and verify right there and be done or start over if needed.

i was going to build one from scratch but after making a material list and adding things up at lowes i decided to take a look at some kitchen cabinets and found one that worked out well and it saved me about $50-$75 bucks and a lot of time.

the cabinet is 30" tall 15" wide and 12" deep so when laid on its side it 30" wide 15" tall and 12" deep...total for this was $100 bucks and could of been $75 bucks but i had planed on doing a few other things inside but ran outta room and ended up with some extra wood...the only things i really needed to buy was a trickler,funnel,a #26 insert and body to make this box a grab and go kit i had the other tools...im going to buy a lee hand press just so i can use my dies if needed.

heres a couple of pics....