Okay, so I've have two Savage bolt action rifles at the moment - my 7.62x39 model 10 Scout and my model 11 .308 that started life out as a Trophy Hunter XP package.

The scout came with an accustock, and I swapped it with the model 11 to make the scout lighter. Meanwhile, I shot the .308 with the accustock, then decided I didn't like how heavy it was, so I bought another "cheap Tupperware" stock off a member here, and put the action back in one of those.

Folks, for the life of me, I can't tell the difference downrange. If anything, I'm shooting better groups from the "cheap tupperware" stocks than the Accustocks. I've shot so many sub-MOA groups from those tupperware stocks now that I've lost count. This evening, that .308 in the cheap plastic stock shot 0.7" with one load and 0.8" with another at 100 yards, and then I finished the evening at 300 yards with three rounds inside of 2 inches. TWO inches at 300 yards. And that was with a fixed 6x scope. That rifle weighs exactly 7 lbs., scoped, and gives me sub-MOA to 300 yards with the lightest configuration I can find.

I'm sure the engineering and physics behind the accustock are solid, but I can't tell the difference. I'm consistently shooting groups with both of my Savages in tupperware stocks that are at the limit of my ability to aim with fixed 4x and 6x scopes. I'm a little surprised, but I'm also very happy with the result!

Anyone need an Accustock? I've got one for sale. :D