New member to this forum , so hello to all. Fair while ago i purchased a early model Savage number 5 rifle (have a few early model Savage 22LR's), the serial number is a low two digit number so i assume it's a very early one made ?.Could anyone please shed some light on the bolt handle for me please. Does the bolt handle follow the stock line ?.Could anyone be able to supply some pictures of there number 5 bolt fitted to the rifle side on for comparison please. The rifle also has a set of Parker Hale peep sites fitted which was fitted a very long time ago so i was informed.The rifle does seem to shoot pretty well , but the P.O.A is no where near where the projectile is hitting. Looks like i'm off to the gun armourer to see what the problem is if i cant work it out. I do know one thing that the trigger pull awful, it is so heavy , will have to fit a softer compression spring if they are available ? but will have to wait and see what the P.O.A problem is first before i start to spend any more money on it.