buck I think you make a good point on your last post. Well both of them of course but the last one was in the back of my mind to keep both formulas and depending on what is being called for, Ill just pull out one or the other. I plan on running them both to distance and working up a drop sheet for each.

Im still a little perplexed by the 260 but that is, at least I think so, purely lack of trigger experience. Man that one has an entirely different feel and Ive only had two outings with it. I should never have mixed it back and fourth with a different trigger. My new 6.5 being built will also have a jewel so taking both of them to the range wont be near the problem. I also plan on switching out the trigger on my lapua to the SSS trigger later this spring after I get a scope that works and get a load dialed in with the trigger Im used to, then Ill just have to get behind it and shoot my but off. When I finally get good loads for these guns Ill make a trip up to Missouri and ring some long range steel.