Merry Christmas every body. I just bought the 16 LWH .308 and need help finding mounts, my local gun stores don't have any mounts for model 16 and they can order the right ones for me and they will mount which is cool but I'd rather do it my self now because I went in with my friend to buy rings for his rifle and the dude working at the store said do you want the scope mounted. So we said sure and the dude was handling the scope very roughly, he puts the scope on and scratches the scope after he nearly strips the screws head. Then he bore sights the gun and pulls the bore sight out very roughly and fast with a lot of side pressure and scratches the flippin barrel. All we did was stare at each other and with our eye contact agreed never to return to this store again.

Anyways there's a lot of options on egw that I am interested in but which one did you guys have most success with. I'm not having much trouble finding rings but if you guys have good combos with a buckmasters 4-12x40 let me know which ones you guys had good success with.