I would like some input in list form hopefully of equipment to buy for reloading.
I have reloaded a long time ago with a single stage press but only 38/357.
Just finished putting my bench together yesterday just need to add some lights and additional shelving then its time to add equipment.
The press is not important to put on the list as I will either go with lee or rcbs single stage. I like to go slow and check every step.
The process is relaxing to me.

Now what I will be reloading.
I want to reload 260,6.5CM,338LM so die recommendations would be nice. Would like competition grade ammo when Im done.

So all equipment needed to get there is what I am looking for. I want to put a shopping list together and acquire it over a bit of time.

i.e. scales, trimmers, primer pocket cleaners, tumblers, shakers, calipers, etc etc. Oh and primer, powder suggestions as well as reloading manual. anything you think is important to have on hand that will actually get used to make very accurate target rounds in those calibers.

thought I would buy the "kit" from the press company as a basic set up then add the good stuff along the way but need to know the things I cant live without. With a wheel gun I didnt have to worry about a lot of things. If the case wasnt cracked and the bullet fit in the cylinder, it worked.

Thanks