you go to the local sporting goods to buy ONE thing and walk out with more?

after doing a little research ive decided to start with the 140g berger hybrids instead of the 140g VLDs(which ive never had much luck with)when I start load development in the new bartlein barrel....I just wanted a 100 to make sure their going to shoot.

I call scheels to see if they have a box in stock...they had 1 box so I have them hold it...I live 30mins from scheels and the whole time I'm telling myself that all I need are the bullets(knowingly lying to myself)!! naturally I go check the powder list...8lb jugs of H4350...I have 20lbs and ALMOST bought a jug...8lb jugs of H4831sc I only have 12lbs...better get a jug LOL...CCI BR-2s...I only have 1700 better get a 1000 LOL!!

so instead of $50 bucks I walk out with $328 dollars of stuff I REALLY DID'NT need...maybe I should send the wife from now on!!

I also looked through a night force ATACR F-1 and am now not sure if I'm going to go with the vortex gen2 or the F-1...ive been shooting the SFP ATACR for about 4-5yrs now and am use to the turrets and reticle...im going to have to see if someone local has the gen2 I can look through before I decide...the F-1 is REAL nice and I really like the changes they made....