Been shooting a factory savage 10 .243 w/simmons aetec 2.5x10 50mm with factory 100 gr rem core lokt for 20 years mainly deer coyote and hog. Tried putting it up and going remington in 7mm rem mag and had nothing but problems with the gun for 2 years (long story i wont go into right now). Pulled the model 10 back out and started killing again! I love this gun but wanted something new. I have always wanted to build my dream rifle but after extensive research and realizing that was not a possibility for me right now due to the lack of $$$ i am putting together plan B to try and get the tack driver i want.This is what i did, ordered new savage model 10 predator max 1(accustock and trigger) in .243, got vortex viper 4 to 16 lr 50mm, caldwell 6-9 bipod, wheeler scope mounting kit (lapping bar and torque wrench) talley rings and talked a uncle into handloading me hornady bullets. My new rig will primarily be used for coyotes that are called in. 400-500 yard max. What steps do you all recommend i do to the gun from break in and on to the new gun to make it as accurate as possible? I want as close to precision as i can get from a factory gun. thanks in advance for any recommendations