I got my 12 LRPV out yesterday and shot 3 groups. I hadn't shot the rifle more than once or twice in about a year. I shot 3 groups of 5 rounds at about 165 yards and group sizes ranged from .6" to 1.1". The last group had one flier or it would have been better. I actually thought I should have done better than this even though I was shooting with a scope I haven't used that much (a Weaver T-36), a bipod I haven't shot with at all more than once or twice and a table I picked up for $7.50 at a going out of business sale. I used a sand bag for my rear rest. The table is actually pretty stable but I haven't had the chance to work with it like I have the bench rests at my gun club. Am I expecting too much given the new equipment? I was shooting better than this before but health issues have kept me away from the ranges for about 3 years now. Still that gun practically shoots on it's own and does a mighty good job of it. I'm used to groups that size at 300 yards. I was using it's favorite ammo too so that wasn't a factor.