My club has an ongoing honor system rimfire match. It is 20 shots at the attached target at 200 yards from the bench. The target from my first match is attached, and needless to say I am well pleased with the results! The circle is 4 inches in diameter.

The rifle is a Savage MKII with stock action, trigger and barrel. I put it in an SSS laminated stock, and and optics are a 20x Super Sniper, Warne rings, and a 20 MOA Ken Farrell base.

Conditions were pretty calm, with the occasional gust of wind here and there. My club's 200 range is kind of funny in how it is setup, and estimating wind is consequently a real pain. That said, I found that POI didn't shift at all when the wind did pick up, probably because any wind along the bullet's flight path was probably blocked by the trees along the edge of the range.

I'm not sure what happened with that low flyer, as I don't remember flinching. The SK + is very consistent as you can see, but I would guess that round was just a touch slower than the others - a few fps here and there makes a BIG difference in drop at 200 yards with 22lr. I'm not sure what happened to the 20th round, but what can you do ;D

[img width=347 height=450]http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=51439&d=1252290388[/img]