Hey guys I am finishing up a Savage 22-250 build and I am already looking into the near future. I also recently finished up my deer gun. It is a Savage 110 30-06 that I barreled and is now a 338-06. Good shooting gun and I cant wait to get into the woods with it this year. Any way both of those builds were complete guns that I tore down and rebuilt the way I wanted to and used most of the original rifle to build it. My next project I want to start with a stripped down bare action. My question is where do you guys purchase your actions from? I've done some searching and all I seem to find are the Savage Target actions which are nice but wouldn't be ideal for this build as this will be a hunting rifle. I would like to find a 110 or 116 action to start my next build. Right now I'm back and forth between 264 Win Mag and 6.5x284. Any pros or cons you want to add on those two calibers are appreciated. I am definitely doing something in the 6.5 caliber and will most likely be shooting the 140gr projectiles. I want this to be a somewhat light weight mid range hunting rifle. Any help is appreciated.