First I agree with Mr. Baker 100%, after being here 6 full years these post get tiring pretty darn fast. I also see the other side having been there done that with different vendors at one time or another,sooooo I have been thinking(usually dangerous ) how about a sub-board for complaints with NO REPLY added in for informational purposes only.
The purpose would be informational only so members especially knew ones can make a some what educational decision on who and/or where to go for parts and repairs, because lets be honest there aren't many Savage smiths out there that really know what they are doing.
This has been discussed in the past and if feasible maybe its time has come. I by no means am a computer programmer and don't pretend to know a whole lot about how they work(hell I can just about figure out how to surf the web) so I don't know if it can even be done, but maybe it will give members a place to vent and maybe just maybe keep the bad mouthing from spreading to other forums across the web about the vendor and this site.
This is just what I was thinking so what do other members think.