Hello,

So I have spent some time searching through the forums tonight, trying to find the answers to my questions. I have a barrel on order, brand new Stevens M200 sitting under my bed, and am getting ready to get a bunch of parts ordered in the next few days. That being said, I am having a hard time with stocks. I would like the Savage LA Bell and Carlson Medalist with blind mag. My rifle is a center feed, and the stock is for a stagger feed. Is it possible with a new guide box and magazine that I could use a blind mag for this?

If not, I would be open to the Hogue solid bedding block stock, but would have to find bottom metal, which seems is practically impossible to find. SSS doesn't have any, already heard back from them. I would like trigger guard and HFP both, as I want metal, winter hunting gets cold in Maine. Savage website is down until next week at the earliest.

My Stevens is a 300 WM right now, converting to 338-06. I have all ready to order a new bolt face, Timney trigger, .250" recoil lug, dies, Vortex rings, CCOPUSA one piece 0moa base, and still deciding between Nikon and Redfield Revolution glass for it. Will be getting it Ceracoted. Barrel will be finished as a heavy sporter, .750" at the muzzle.

I don't really know what to add, thats where I stand.

Seth