Im looking at this rifle as of late, and have found a few used at decent prices. Also looking at a left hand weather warrior chambered in 308.

My planned use for this project rifle will be target shooting out to 1000 yards, and hunting hogs out to 700 yards reliable.168gr to 175gr match as well as 168gr Black hills Barnes tipped triple shock , and Hornady amax is what Im looming at for ammo.
This rifle will be shot quite often, so I need it to be reliable and precise enough at long range hog dumpin, even as the tube gets warm and into a 2nd 10rd mag....provided my plan works concerning hogs.

I will be using it as a host for a can ( hunting), and plan to use it at closer distances with subsonic loads.

It has to be left handed, chambered in 308, and have a threaded muzzle.

The weather warrior doesn't have threads, but I might have it threaded if I go this route.

Now for a few questions.
Anyone have one? How does it shoot? ( Their website states a 24in fluted med weight tube. Is this correct?
Twist rate? Mags feed reliably? Will AI steel mags function without needing to modify the rifle? Does it come with a scope mount rail of 20moa?

How does it compare to the weather warrior in terms of long range accuracy?
For optics, Im looking to mount a SWFA SS 10X using badger rings. Any other ideas that are around the same $$ ? ( I need a quality set of quick release rings, as the scope will be taken off and replaced with 3gen nvs after sundown.
Any other info would be helpful.