Reloading for a sav 12 for prairie dogs last year I worked up a load consisting of Win brass, WLR primer, 53vmax over 35.5H4895 it's a bit warm but it works. Now on to loading for my buddies old sav-111 thin barrel. He ran out of ammo and I offered some of my 53vmax loads (that worked in another buddies axis 22-250) were almost tumbling at 100 in the sav-111. He said he used 55nbts so on to loading for the 111 had some Varget and 2 of his old 55 grain loads I pulled the bullets and found of course 39grains of H380 so I loaded up 34-36.5 grains of Varget in half grain increments with 55nbt's. To the range 35&35.5 grains of Varget 55nbt win case wlr primed and seated to min spec shot the same POA poi as the H380 loads. So now after finding a junk scope as a culprit for poor groups we changed the glass running low on Varget he stopped by a local shop and picked up 2 boxes of Winchester 55soft points he went to the range today those Winchesters and 35.5varget loads with 55nbts shot same POA poi so anyone looking for a load factory or other wise with H380, Varget that is what I found if this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it.