What sort of FPS are you guys getting with 190 grain match bullets in the 300WM? These where old Winchester 190 grain match bullets. Look just like the Sierra 190s.

I got some impressive numbers out of a 28" BBI match barrel and I'm curious how it compares.

I was pushing them to 3250 FPS loaded long at 3.50" COL with RL-22. The CBI Match camber has a good amount of free bore for loading the big bullets. According to my quickload program and the primer indications I still had 3.5 more grains worth of pressure to go, I believe it as the pressures indications where pretty minimal. At a estimated max load I would guess potential velocity in the neighborhood of 3400FPS! Depending on the accuracy of the quickload predictions I was getting 225fps more then it calculated for my loads.

Before anyone calls BS I got the barrel Black Nitride processed and I'm wondering if I have gained substantial FPS???? I was not smart enough to get FPS results before I sent the barrel in. I actually tried but it was too dark outside.

Thanks

BT