I have a question regarding a long-range stock for a .338 Edge with a 30" barrel.

I am torn between two stocks:

Savage 110 BA black stock with 10-round mag for .300 win mag. (I would be able to swap the barreled action and use the stock for both my .338 Edge and my .300 WM)

Choate Tactical Series without adjustable cheek piece. http://www.riflestock.com/store/do/product/25-06-14

How much better is the 110BA stock?
What would each be worth? (Savage stock is advertised for $750 and I have a hard time justifying that on a factory stock from Savage. Choate is right around $220)

My Edge would start out as a single shot, but I wouldn't have the option to swap stocks with the high-capacity mag for the 300 WM. Also, I like the modular style of the 110 BA stock. Love my AR-10, would love to have that same platform for a long-range rig. If I could pick up the BA stock for around $600...maybe it could be justifiable. Of course, if I am spending that type of money on a rifle stock/"Chassis" (as some would say), should I step it up to an adjustable Manners from Stocky's?

All opinion/advice welcome.

Thanks!