I have a savage model 16 in 7mm WSM. It is currently a stock rifle minus the wood stock I put on it. Its actually a really nice stock I purchased from Jim at NSS. I am not even sure what model it came off but, it is a blind mag with fairly nice checkering. To date I have fired exactly 5 rounds from this rifle just to make sure it would stabilize the 145gr Barnes LRX bullets I plan on shooting from it. A while back ago i ordered a rollover thumb hole stock from Kevin at stockade. At the time I was planning another build that I am now having second thoughts about. I was planning to build a 22-250 but in the meantime I have a 223AI about halfway finished already. Now that I don't really need the 22-250 I have been kicking around the idea of selling my wood stock and factory barrel on my 7mm WSM and purchasing a nice aftermarket 7mm WSM barrel and putting it in the rollover stock. I think this would make an outstanding rifle but, I also like the look and feel of the wood stock as well. I can't decide whether to upgrade my 7 or just build another rifle. What would you do?