I have been using Criterion for the last few years but tried a Mcgowen in a 26" 1-10 308 just for kicks. First day to the range to break it in a little and nothing special, just emptying some hunting rounds since I'm switching bullets. The next day out I first tried 178 Amax with RL15 and it shot okay, several groups in an accuracy node around .5-.6" Then I tried the 155 Amax with Ramshot TAC and was very pleased. If I can duplicate the results next time out it would be the widest accuracy node I've ever seen in any rifle I've ever owned. From 43.2 to 44.4 grains all groups were under .450" and had no more than .090" vertical spread between all the groups. The first 12 shots spread over 1.2 grains of powder still would have been under .8." The next 2 hotter loads were still under .75" and within the same vertical spread as all the other loads. I didn't even plan on using TAC but thought I have 8 lbs. and less than a pound of Varget left. All targets calculated with OnTarget program. Wish I would have had some chrono data but it was too rainy to set it up. Can't wait to fine tune this load and get it out to distance.