Greetings everyone, I just joined the site and am very much looking forward to learning more about the Savage firearms I have, and have yet to acquire. I have been a Savage fan for many years and have recruited a few others into the community of Savage users along the way. I started my (serious) shooting career in he 70s, shooting on the Rock Island Arsenal small bore team and made annual trips to Camp Perry. I have many projects in mind including barrel, trigger and stock work and I'm hoping to find answers to some of my questions on all of these. I am also getting more into hand loading. I live in south central Tennessee on 32 acres with my wife, son and five dogs. This has been a blessing as I have been able to build my own range. In a previous life I was an Armor Officer, Army Aviator, Maintenance Test Pilot and Company Commander with a fair amount of deployed time. I'm looking forward to making to some new friends on this site and if there is anything I can do to help anyone out, just holler.
Best Regards
TNtomland