Good morning,

New to the forum and must say its a wealth of information from some really intelligent folks. Thanks for the help!! I'm new to Savage and have always been happy with my Remington 700PSS however I just couldn't resist when the opportunity arose to acquire a older Savage 110 for less than $200. It was ugly, actually FUGLY, and I almost didn't "pull the trigger" however I now am very happy with my purchase.

When I picked up the gun someone had spray painted the stock, rings, and scope (cheap) gold, not brown dessert or coyote.... gold.... I've spent nights thinking about where this Savage used to live. My best guess is in the trunk of a 66 Impala. Thankfully the previous owner hand enough sense not to spray the action or barrel gold too!

After some time and money I'm almost done. Last items to be checked off the list are stock, optics, and rings. I've looked around and am not too keen on the Ultimate Sniper...its too heavy/bulky and the Ultimate Varmint for some reason isn't my favorite.

I was just about to buy a B&C Medalist when I stumbled across this https://www.tacticalworks.com/Savage...by-Choate.html

They claim that they have the Long Action Stagger Feed stock for my Savage. I didn't know Choate made their Tactical Stock in Long Action Stagger Feed?? I like the look of the tactical stock and actually was wishing they had it for the long action when I first saw it. If its true I may just have to "pull the trigger" again..

I'm new to Savage but now almost an expert at understanding you have to be careful when ordering parts...LA vs. SA, Stagger Feed vs. Center Feed, Round back vs Flat back...AccuTrigger....AccuStock...Lots of different parts out there..Sometimes suppliers don't get it right.

I know I need a Stagger Feed Stock Long Action and the price is pretty good at less than $200. They claim it will ship today if I order...

Can any one confirm that Choate makes the Tactical Stock in Long Action Stagger Feed? They said they just received a few of them from Choate.

Thanks,