I found some perty good loads too

Shilen #8 contour fitted without the nut; 9 twist barrel crowned at 30".

For the 115gr nosler bal-tip bullets I went ahead and tried some rel25 powder with fed215 mag primers.

The best group was shot at 61.5gr of powder giving me a 1.5" group at 200yds shooting over a spring fed creek and 85 degree temps with about 60 percent humidity (high for this area).

First shot. 3454fps
second shot. 3478fps
third shot. 3466fps

Primers are still round with no extractor marks and Im confident I could go another full grain of powder behind this bullet.

For the 100gr nosler bal-tip bullets I was shooting rel 22 with fed 210M primers. As always, my best accuracy was right close to max pressures. My group was 1.25" at 200yds shooting over the same spring fed creek.
Velocity was impressive but primers were still round with no extractor marks. I am confident that another half grain would start showing excessive pressures.

First shot 3885fps
Second shot 3862fps
third shot 3904fps

I had fun though, I dont get a chance to shoot very often anymore.

My buddies newly bedded 2506 was getting decent accuracy with rel22 and the 110gr accubonds (isnt that what the white tipped bullets are?). He's running a 28" 10 twist McGowen on one of my old 110 actions I sold him.

an average velocity for his load (55.6gr rel 22) was 3467fps. He's only running mild load in my opinion, absolutely no signs of excessive pressures.

Well, now I gotta start loading ammo again :'(