I have a Model 10 Predator Hunter Max 1 in .243. Fluted 24in heavy barrel with 1 in 9.25 twist. Tried 2 different types of ammo. Hornady 95gr SST and 80gr GMX. The 95gr gave 1.25 - 1.50 in groups. 1.25 mainly. The 80 gr aparently would not stabilize and shot 3 in groups. My wife has a Axis Muddy Girl with a 20 in 9.25 barrel, and my son has an Axis with a 22 in 9.25 barrel. Both of there guns shoot 1/2 in groups at 100 yards with the 95gr SST. So naturally that was my first choice since I have plenty of it in the safe. So before I spent any more money I contacted Customer service. They informed my that my rifle should shoot MOA and smaller groups and it's tested with Federal 70gr Nosler Ballistic Tip factory loads. I can't find any ANYWHERE. She almost immediately wanted to issue a UPS call ticket to have it picked up to be tested and repair if needed. In her second reply she wanted my address for me to send it in. So the big question is should I try a couple of loads I've read great things about or take her wanting me to send it in as a sign and go ahead and send it?

Side note: I will be reloading my own rounds starting around February March time frame. However if tolerance is off on the the gun somewhere it really won't do me a whole lot of good. Yes/No?

Ok let me have it. Thanks in advance.