I recently purchased a 112 FVSS-S, stainless fluted barrel, single shot in .223. It is pre-Accu trigger some one did a trigger job on it including changing the spring, its now about 3.5 lbs. It has one of the older cheap stocks (very flimsy) one day I will find one of the better Savage stocks and replace it, it has to be Savage to keep it factory for shooting matches. My problem is when I have the gun on the bench I put the crosshairs on the bullseye and as I start squeezing the trigger I can see the crosshairs start moving, generally down. This morning the crosshairs moved down toward the 7 o'clock position, dry firing it when the firing pin dropped it moved down even further, I thought it should move back up? I tried different trigger pulling methods to no avail, I tried holding the stock more firmly I tried limited cheek weld nothing works. The torque on the mounting bolts is 30 inch lbs. I've tried the torque from 5 to 30. The action is glassed from the barrel nut to and including the tang. My next move is to remove the bedding around the tang. Any other ideas?