I took my new 11 FCNS in .308 to the range a few days ago for the first time but had mixed results. After first few shots to zero the scope I started shooting groups. First few shots were right next to each other, which I expected, then next shot would be 4" away. I thought it might settle down since new barrel but never did. I used 3 different types ammo but all acted the same. Typical result would be first shot right where I was aiming, 2nd shot 3" to the right and 2" low, 3rd shot in the same hole as first one, 4th shot 2" high and left. I was shooting at 100 yds, no wind but steady rain. Ammo was mostly PRVI 165 gr SP, also tried Federal American Eagle 150 gr BTHP, and Hornady Match 168 gr BTHP. Scope is a new Vortex diamondback with Burris Zee rings with inserts and 2 piece base. Only thing I can think of is maybe ring screws not tight enough? The scope seems tight in the rings, doesn't slide around. I wasn't sure how tight to make it and didn't want to overtighten. I used loctite on the base screws and snugged then down with more force than the ring screws. Any ideas?