Well--I'm no expert--here are just my opinions having built a few. I don't think it's strictly an apples to apples comparison when your talkin an AR type carbine compared to a bolt gun--though a mini-whatever is closer but still different in some respects. So comparing an accutrigger to a light pull AR whatever probably isn't a good one--because the two weapons are going to handle differently. Generally most "run of the mill" ARs come with a stock single stage trigger with a 6 lb or so pull. While a lot can be left to shooting technique--a lighter pull trigger will definitely help in tightening up your groups. For me, an AR--being a "sporting rifle" --is the kind of rifle I would more likely bring to bear quickly in a standing free-hand situation--one of the unequaled strengths of the AR type design. depending on the intended uses, it definitely helps to go to a lighter pull--I just find it a tad easier to do an AD with an AR set-up than a regular bolt-gun in shooting situations other than manicured bench or range shooting. AR triggers can easily be adjusted with a simple spring swap--though "modular" drop in trigger group designs offer similar screw adjustments as you might find in something like an accutrigger.

Whether or not a light pull on an AR is safe really depends on a bunch of variables--but I know myself well enough that if I went wandering around in the woods or back yard dynamically shooting with anything less than 3.5 (and even that is pretty light)--sooner or later I would goof up and launch one unintentionally (that's another way of saying been there, already done that). I think you'll be fine with something like a JP which you can dial up or down in the 3 to 5 lb range. I'd recommend 4 or 4.5 as a good starting point for an AR. If you truly anticipate the majority of your shooting coming from the bench for match results--then by all means go lighter than 3 lbs--just be aware of the limitations. That's my summary of the trigger pull for AR's --but I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others who will totally disagree ; )
The wylde flavor of 223 usually means a tighter chamber and closer tolerances for everything--unless you intend on reloading in pursuit of the holy grail load I think you'll find getting sub MOA is easily achievable with a good "conventional" 223/5.56. It's tough enough just figuring out the barrel length and twist rate you want. : ) But I have no experience with wylde--so take this opinion with a healthy dose of salt.