I am at the wits end with using a Forster FL die for my6.5x47 Lapua. It seems that no matter what I do I can't seem to make it work. Ihave a similar product for my 6 mm BR and it works with no problems. Butthis....well...I have no idea what to do. Called the company but yet I have nosolid direction as to what it might be wrong. If after reading this you havethe desire, the knowledge, and a little time I would appreciate a short phone consultationwhen I get home from work today. The rifle is a Savage target action RBLP witha Criterion 28" barrel. When cycling a spent case things work well, namelyI can close the bolt with not pressure. Then I put the case in the press andafter I deccaped and resized the case I can only cycle that case with significantpressure (anything involving pressure on my part is no good). I use a HornadyLock and Load headspace measuring tool (C = .375") and I see that even thoughthe shoulder has been bumped by .001 or even stayed the same the cyclingbecomes as described above. I have tried to load a cartridge with powder andseat the bullet but discovered that it took significantly more pressure to sitthe bullet and shaves of steel came at the mouth. One more thing, when I cyclethe resized case with pressure I see a ring on the shoulder of the case. Can'texplain what is happening. I tried all the methods suggested on this site and elsewhereregarding setting the die including the instructions which came with the die(raising the ram and have the shell holder touch the die then go 1/8-1/4further clockwise).