Hi again guys.

so after making the post about how to clean my new rifle, I went ahead and ran some solvent and patches through it.

I took the bolt out and inspected it. The bolt face has a nice amount of carbon on it. I had to run several patches through the barrel to get it mostly* clean.

Now I'm wondering if this rifle had been shot way more than I thought and was repackaged and sold as new. Maybe I am paranoid. I know they shoot a few rounds at the factory, but this build up seems a bit....excessive. I ordered it online and had it shipped to me. Without naming the seller, they have an A+ rating with no negative reviews.

The other thing I noticed was the accutrigger seems to be set to its lowest pull weight. I mean....just touching the trigger with a small amount of "pressure" sets it off......strange...I thought that they set it to ca. 4 lb at the factory?

Oh boy...I'm just wondering if I got a factory refurbished/repackaged rifle that was sold as new. There are absolutely no cosmetic flaws on the outside stock, barrel, etc.

What do you guys think? Honestly, the strangest part to me wasn't the carbon I cleaned out, it was that accutrigger pull. Seems suspicious to me...