So many of you here seem to be the do-it-yourself types who build-up your Savage rifles

yourselves. Me, I'm in an apartment and really don't have much space available except for the

kitchen table. No basement or garage to work in either. Also do not have the training, tools,

time or talent that is required for such a project. Do not want to purchase all of the

necessary equipment to do only ONE custom build; it is just not worth it. No time to view

Internet videos. Looking for a qualified, competent, professional riflesmith that some of you

may have had good experiences with. In my local area, there are no such people. We have

"gunsmiths" here for sure; some day shift arc welder knows how to remove a 1911's firing pin

and then suddenly declares himself "da gunsmit". Been there, done that. Have seen too many

fine guns butchered to the point that their owners had to return them back to the

manufacturer for rebuilding! Sorry, not interested in dealing with some "kitchen table

hobbyists"; am looking for riflesmiths who do ply their trade as a full-time occupation and

have an excellent reputation to uphold. Willing to work with anyone who's located in the U.S.,

as long as they are craftsmen. Yes, building your own Savage may be easy, but would prefer

having a "pro" do it. If I slaughter the project, parts may be ruined and I'd need to find

somebody to fix my mess. Sorry for going long; the gunsmithing situation in my city

is frustrating. Lucky are those of you who have access to good people. So, who would you

recommend for doing a custom build? Please provide names/contact info. Thank you all so

very much!!