First of all, Thank you to everybody here for the generosity, all of the insight, and patience to coach a complete noob. With the exception of general stock changes and such this was my first attempt at any type of build and I'm not sure I would have got through it without the wealth of knowledge that can be found on this forum.

So my first build was a 450 Bushmaster that will be used for Indiana deer hunting.

The donor rifle was a new 11 TH XP 308
Barrel is a 17.5" 16t from Apache
Stock is the Pro Hunter model from Sharp shooter supply
Had everything metal cerakoted graphite black locally
Nikon Prostaff 5 2.5-10x40
Weaver 1 piece base/ Warne maxima rings/ Butler Creek caps
and sling made by me

I'm pretty happy with the way it shot. I only fired 7 shots just to get my scope in for now. I left my bipod at home and all I had as a rest was my range bag so it was less that ideal
Target on the left is 50 yards and the right is 100. The shot at the very bottom of the target was the very first shot out of the rifle

There's only 2 concerns that I have at this point. First, when originally test fitting everything it cycled factory brass just fine. After I used the gauges to set headspace the extractor wants to hang up while closing the bolt. Also it appears that there is excessive fouling around the case mouth. No apparent bulging or anything though.

Does that look normal?