When i bought this gun for $280 with the press i was happy> And i didn,t check the bore so i don,t know what happened.

I had made the Brass Bullets but i never fired any and i think i,m lucky i didn,t because i just got back from the gun shop and they had the 243 100 grain Interlock,s in so i bought them.

I reloaded 5 bullets and the 1st one fired OK i think except for the white sparks. But the next went in OK and fired but when i tried to pull the bolt back it was a little tight.

So i put the 3rd and last in and it fired but i couldn,t get the bolt up and back with out a lot of force and the shell stayed in their so i took the bolt out and used my cleaning rod to push it out.

I then looked at the 2nd and noticed the primer wasn,t in their and neither was the 3rd and they were not in the clip area.

So did they get shot out or what.

I took the gun apart and their was unburnt powder around the base of the clip underside and side of it and thees small cylinder like pcs that are 0.040 in dia by 0.095 long and i squeezed on and it looks to be metal but not magnetic they both are the same and part of the primer was stuck in the eject pin and groove.

Also it will not eject you have to pull the bullet out of the bolt.

When i look down the bore (unloaded naturally )

It was really cruddy and i cleaned it and their was still powder unburnt in the cleaning fluid in the glass i cleaned it for a good 5-8 minutes and it would often get stuck. It wasn,t like it should be like when i cleaned the Ruger 10/22 or the 77 .223. And for about 6-8" from the shell breach you can barely see the rifling. It,s their i think but their is a lot of crud or it,s gone.

It doesn,t have the nice shinny smooth looking bore like on my old 22 has and that has been fired several thousand times and not always cleaned . ( I Know )

So i assume this barrel is SHOT

So whats you input. I think if i shot those solid brass rounds there would of been trouble. And now that i think about it i,m glad it rained out the day i was going to try them out.

I should of checked the barrel when i bought it i knew it was to good of a deal hay .

Check out the Picture,s i know theirs a bunch

Thanks you all i guess my bullet making will be on hold but i may try to make some 30-06 some 308 and some 50 calibers and other various calibers so i can make some money or make some cannons.

Thanks Again you all Austin.

kæviːɑːt ˈɛmptɔr ,

I still consider myself lucky for not trying those solid Brass Bullets