Well I finally had the opportunity to go to the range and finish setting up my 111 THXP 30-06. Zeroed and started shooting targets past 200. Cheap grizzley 140 grain ammo. It really surprised me. Next to me was a guy about my age with some pretty nice sniper looking rifles. I didnt ask him what they were but I overheard him stating it was a custom rifle build, one of a kind. Well I noticed he was shooting at 700 yards and having difficulty hitting the steel. I went for it. Tried 500 yard, piece of cake, went to 700 just like him and point blank. I noticed him looking and grabbing his other rifle and trying to hit it at 700. I could see at the corner of my eyes him missing and just blowing dust. I went to 800 and point blank again, guess that was his last straw, he grabbed his rifles, put them in the cases and left in a pretty big hurry. Guess my low cost rifle out shot his expensive sniper rifle.. That was pretty darn funny. Now I will have to get a better scope so that i can hit at 1000 clearly. Was a fun day at the range alright...