Okay so I have a oportunity to take advantage of my good friends generosity and current situation. He has plenty of money and no where to reload. He lives in south Florida and comes to central Florida every other month on Business. I have a 20x30 air conditioned (window unit) shop on the property with plenty of spare space to put a reloading bench. He wants to buy all the gear to reload and the consumables for his ammo. All I have to buy is the Consumables for my ammo he is even going to buy the dies for my caliber (.270 win) that he doesn't shoot. So my first question is what books do we need to buy first. Second is if you had $1000 bugdet what would you buy that is what he has agreed to spend on equipment. He wants to buy a kit off the shelf, but I have seen to many of you guys talk about different pieces you do and don't like from so many kits my head is spinning. Also we will first be reloading rifle ammo and later pistol ammo. I already shoot $100 ammo a month, which is not much for most of you, but as someone told me earlier you never spend less you just shoot more which sounds awesome to me.

P.S. Someone pinch me I may be dreaming.